Welcome to BNH-Software
On this page, you can find our Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, Refund Policy, Return Policy, and all other information relating to policies.
ABOUT OUR KEYS
All of our keys are genuine, licenced keys from authorised manufacturers. Each one is unique and unused.
RETURN POLICY / REFUND POLICY
If you wish to cancel your order before your order has been sent, please contact us immediately and we will refund you in full without delay (Pre-orders are non-refundable until after the release date).
All refunds will be issued immediately but may take a few working days to appear on your card statement. For your convenience, you can browse the Autokey page and click the ‘cancel order’ button to claim a refund.
If you have placed an order but have not collected the key, we can refund and let you cancel the order, but we will keep a $1 administration fee due to the fees we must pay in order to refund you. If your payment has only been authorised (not charged) then there is no refund fee, and we simply void your authorisation.
We hope our customers can understand that when a digital item has been shipped, it can be activated online and therefore we cannot accept a return as it is not possible for us to resell that item. In some cases, we can put the code up for re-sale, and refund once the product has been successfully re-sold.
If in the unlikely event you receive a key that does not activate your game, or you experience any problem with activation, we guarantee the product by ensuring you either receive a working code, or a full refund. Simply make a ticket at our support centre, or press the ‘PROBLEM WITH YOUR KEY?’ button on Autokey, and we will investigate the key for you.
We may ask for screenshots of the error to assist us in investigating your case. Once we have received your ticket, we will reply promptly offering a solution, or if we cannot solve your issue due to the key being faulty, we will refund you.
Shipping on BNH-Software is totally free, as our items are digital and we deliver them instantly after payment via our Autokey system.
Immediately after payment, the activation key for whatever product you purchased will be displayed to you. Therefore there is no physical shipping and delivery is instant.
We do not collect personal information about you when you visit this website unless you choose to provide this information to us.
E-mail Privacy Notice
If you choose to provide us with personal information, by e-mail or by filling out a form you will reveal your e-mail address and any other information you include. We will use this information to help us fulfil your order or respond to your enquiry. We do not share your e-mail with any other outside organisations or individuals. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. Any e-mail or form submitted once dealt with, is destroyed and not kept on file. Any personal data or images sent to us for anti-fraud verification is immediately destroyed upon verification. We are against spam and we will only ever email you when necessary regarding an order or if you specifically sign up to our monthly newsletter.
Links to Other Sites
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
We do not gather or store any information about your visit automatically. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, no personal information is collected.
Information requested for anti-fraud purposes
Sometimes, we may require that you send us proof of your name and address before the goods will be dispatched. This is a simple anti-fraud measure to prevent people from paying with stolen PayPal accounts or fraudulent credit cards. When you send your anti-fraud document, you are more than welcome to blank out any personal information from the document, as we only need to see your matching name and address to check that the order is genuine. We destroy any and all of the documents that you send us after verification has been passed.
We do not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required by law.
- We accept online payments via Paypal, Skrill, Bitpay and Coinpayments.
- Online payments made on PayPal’s secure server is via their secure ordering process which encrypts all submitted information. We do not receive your credit card details, only a notification that you have paid.
- Online payments made on Skrill’s secure server using their secure ordering process which encrypts all submitted information. We do not receive your credit card details, only notification that you have paid.
- Online payments made via Bitpay are also submitted via Bitpay’s checkout process. None of your private data is shared to us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Services (as defined below) rendered by bnh-software.com Sales & Services LTD (“bnh-software.com”) are subjected to these Terms of Service with exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by you, the Customer. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. bnh-software.com reserves the right at its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice to you. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, bnh-software.com shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, bnh-software.com reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
Description of the Service
- The services provided by bnh-software.com are made available and is accessible via this website.
- The services currently provided by bnh-software.com include but shall not be limited to the following (the “Service”): Activation Code and PC game sales and / or any other service made available by bnh-software.com from time to time.
- All activation codes and items sold by bnh-software.com covered by the warranty (free replacement guarantee) are assumed to be used on the PC. We will not refund, replace, or exchange an item if it does not work on a Mac.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. bnh-software.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
1.1 Shipping Method:
- Game / Software codes are sent solely via email and our online distribution Autokey, and by buying any game / software code on bnh-software.com you agree for bnh-software.com to keep the original retail box of the game.
1.2 Shipping costs:
- Game / Software codes are shipped with no extra cost since they are sent digitally.
2.1. Products guarantees, returns and refunds:
- We offer a 12 month guarantee period in which bnh-software.com replaces or refunds any product damage or disfunction caused by the producer of the product. In practice, we often replace or refund products beyond 12 months if the fault develops due to a fault of our own.
- If you experience any difficulties with the product code you have purchased, please contact us with a description of your problem, accompanied by screenshot evidence. It might take a few days to process your request since we may have to contact our suppliers.
- If we investigate your complaint and find that there is a fault with the activation code, we will replace it or refund it, whichever you prefer. If you request a refund, we will refund you in full. We never leave our customers without a working code, or a full refund.
- For game and software codes, once the code has been delivered and activated by the customer without fault, there is no return or refund of any kind, unless the product license becomes faulty at a later date, due to the fact we have no way to re-sell the code since the code is permanently activated to your account. Our warranty extends only to the license code itself. If you have technical difficulties with your installed software, you must contact the manufacturer for technical support, since our website only deals with ensuring the succesful activation and redemption of software & game codes purchased on our website.
- bnh-software.com reserves the right to cancel any incoming order which it might believe to be of a suspicious nature (such as unauthorised / suspected fraud payments etc.). In this case we issue a full refund.
- At our discretion, we can cancel orders for customers if the key has not yet been collected via our online system. You may be charged a small fee by the payment provider if you request a cancellation from us due to changing your mind or making an error when ordering. We will do our best to make our customers happy and swap the product or correct any error.
- We cannot cancel orders if you have already received and activated the code, as there is no way to re-sell that item.
- We cannot cancel or refund an order, just because you don’t enjoy / like the product. Once you activate the code, it is permanently binded to your account, therefore we cannot refund you if, for example, you simply don’t enjoy the game you purchased.
- If you want to cancel a pre-ordered product, the refund will only be processed on the day after the release date of the game. Regrettably, we must do this to prevent pre-order fraud.
- Payments made via Paysafecard can only be refunded to Store Credit, which you can use to spend in-store.
- Please note that refunds to your Payment Card, where the refund is issued due to a reason that is not a fault of our own such as general order cancellation, may incur a merchant refund fee of £1. If your card was authorised but not charged, then there is no fee to cancel the order.
We cover this charge for you only if the failure to complete the order is our fault. – Store credit avoids this charge. By requesting a refund to your payment account you are agreeing to cover the merchant services fee. (unless the fault for non-completion of the order is ours).
2.2. Your Refund and Cancellation Rights once product code is activated:
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hereby consent to bnh-software.com Sales & Services LTD providing you with your purchased as soon as your payment arrives or any such time it deems appropriate, which may be before the end of the cancellation period provided for by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, as amended by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) (Amendment) Regulations 2005, (collectively, the ‘Regulations’) (the cancellation period under the Regulations is normally up to seven working days from the day after the contract was concluded, although this can be extended in some circumstances). In agreeing to this term when collecting the key, you agree to waiver your right to cancel this service and claim a refund as per the Regulations as soon as you have activated the product key you purchased.
4.1 Other General Conditions
- All prices are charged in GBP. Product prices that are listed on our website in currencies other than GBP are accurate exchange rates to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing, but only serve as an estimate due to exchange rate fluctations. When you purchase the item, you will be charged in GBP.
- bnh-software.com reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. bnh-software.com shall not be liable to you or any third parties should bnh-software.com exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof.
- bnh-software.com reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You expressly understand and agree that bnh-software.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall bnh-software.com or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and/or our site.
- We try our best to deliver all products on time, however; in the unlikely event of a product or service being delivered later than promised, you are entitled to a full refund if you have not already received the item. This does not however entitle you to any form of additional compensation for ‘damages’ or any other reason. You agree that only a full refund would be applicable, without any form of additional compensation or interest.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because bnh-software.com have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that bnh-software.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. As such, you also acknowledge and accept that bnh-software.com does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that bnh-software.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of bnh-software.com and others. Nothing contained in our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of bnh-software.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited.
- The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, the trademark ‘Autokey’, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to bnh-software.com or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. The arrangement and / or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to bnh-software.com and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any bnh-software.com customer, bnh-software.com employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of bnh-software.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and bnh-software.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and bnh-software.com Sales & Services LTD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org